- This event has passed.
LearningElite: Best Practices from Strategy to KPIs
June 21, 2017 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm EDT Free
For seven years, CLO’s LearningElite awards have recognized the organizations that excel at managing the learning function from end to end. How do elite learning organizations align learning with organizational goals, engage their learners, measure success, engage leadership in employee development and use learning to make a measureable impact on the organization? Join Sarah Kimmel, vice president of research at Human Capital Media, as she discusses the practices that make LearningElite organizations effective, and that contribute to their high scores on the LearningElite benchmark.
- The practices that distinguish LearningElite organizations from the rest.
- How elite learning organizations achieve alignment of learning with organizational goals.
- How the LearningElite engage leaders at all levels to support employee development and create a culture of learning.
- What metrics elite learning organization use to measure impact on the learner and impact on the business.
- Tips for maximizing your organization’s scores on the LearningElite application.
Participants will receive early access to the 2018 LearningElite application worksheets.