- This event has passed.
Closing Skills Gaps: Crafting and Evaluating Effective Skill Development Strategies for Employee Training
November 7, 2023 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm EST Free
In this webinar, Dr. Michael Kolodziej dives into how to identify and address skill gaps that may exist within your organization and the evolving job market. He provides insight into the important distinctions between skills and knowledge, explores effective methods for skill development, and examines which skills assessment techniques are optimal to help maximize the impact on your business.
This session helps provide you with knowledge and practical strategies needed to nurture a highly skilled and adaptable workforce, a critical component for thriving in today’s rapidly changing business landscape.
• Distinguish skills from knowledge and why it matters.
• Effectively identify skill gaps within your organization and the marketplace.
• Assess skills for your team to make the greatest impact.
• Develop the most appropriate skills based on organizational objectives and three domains of learning which include cognitive, affective, and psychomotor.
• Discover strategies for skill development to enhance team performance.