- This event has passed.
Versatility Powers the Future Workplace
October 30, 2018 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm EDT Free
Recruiters rank communication as one of the most desired, yet hardest to find skills, according to separate surveys from LinkedIn and Bloomberg. Even as we enter the age of artificial intelligence, the most sought-after skills are the ones that actually make us most human.
The jobs being created today need entirely different skills than those being automated. They require genuine creativity, building complex relationships with people, dealing with the unpredictable and, most of all, strong communication skills.
Devon Energy helps power the country and partners with TRACOM to power employee satisfaction and engagement, proven by its regular appearance on Fortune’s list of “100 Best Companies to Work For.”
In this webinar, an expert in behavior-based training teams up with Devon’s learning specialist to share with you a proven model for understanding and adapting to other people’s communication preferences. You’ll learn:
• How Social Intelligence has become the new workplace currency
• Why we thrive when communicating with some people and struggle working with
• “The Platinum Rule” for communicating and building strong interpersonal
• How one organization builds a culture of versatility to achieve communication and
• Four steps for increasing your interpersonal effectiveness