Developing future leaders, building successful teams and inspiring excellence across an organization, in this episode of Talent10X we explore how to embrace change and move forward. This episode features a conversation between Talent Management's Eliana Lester and Mark Lewis, head of learning and talent management at Delek US Holdings.
Eliana Lester is an editorial intern for BetterWork Media Group.
- Skills for L&D Leaders in 2024: Embracing Generative AI and Leading Through ChangeMarch 05
- From Resistance to Resilience: L&D’s Role in Unlocking Digital Transformation SuccessMarch 05
- Tech Check: Getting Intentional With AIMarch 27
- Budgets & Bottom Lines for L&D ImpactApril 24
- Resilience Through Change: Talent Leaders as Change AgentsMay 22