These were the top five stories on CLOmedia.com for the week of September 5.
by Bravetta Hassell
September 9, 2016
Here were the top five stories on CLOmedia.com for the week of September 5.
- 3 Unconscious Habits Eroding Employee Engagement: Beware contradicting expectations, opposing leadership styles and disconnected values. They are the death knell to employee engagement in the workplace.
- Employees Really Do Leave Managers. Use L&D to Change That: With some strategic learning and development help, managers can increase employee engagement, collaboration – and reduce their own work loads.
- How to Develop a Lean Managerial Mindset: Leaders can add value for customers and improve employee engagement by declogging congested workflows and reducing business waste.
- From Three Days in a Class to 30 Seconds on a Smartphone: Change is happening whether you’re ready for it or not. So, prepare to reimagine corporate learning for the digital business.
- 3 Big Myths About Workplace Learning: Most of the diehard learning myths that linger in today’s companies just aren’t true. For instance, employees do have time for learning — if it helps them do their jobs better or advances their careers.