The Talent Programs Specialist works closely with the VP of Talent Management to research, design, develop, implement, coordinate and continuously improve Magellan’s Talent Management programs, including performance management, career development, success
by Site Staff
February 2, 2005
- Work with key stakeholders to review and revise the existing performance management system and processes. Develop and implement revised competencies. Implement a 360-degree evaluation capability across the organization.
- Work with key stakeholders to develop a Succession Development program for the company. Develop the processes and tools to gather, compile and analyze succession-planning data. Work with leadership to identify high-potential employees and develop and implement appropriate career development and management succession plans.
- Work with key stakeholders to revise and administer employee surveys. Analyze the results of surveys to recommend organizational interventions. Work with HR professionals and leaders across the organization to implement the recommendations.
- Perform Talent Programs analyses. Develop analyses reports and presentations. Continually monitor the organization’s needs and trends and work with other HR departments to proactively develop customized business solutions.
- Perform other Talent Programs duties as assigned.
Field(s) of Study: Human Resources, Organizational Development, Instructional Design, Change Management, Behavioral Sciences or related field.
Job-Specific: Previous experience with HR Program Development and Implementation.
Equivalent combination of experience and education.
Education and/or experiences may run concurrent.
Other: Experience with data analysis and reporting. Able to coordinate company-wide projects. Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Strong organization and planning skills. Able to work independently. Proven track record in effectively working with management. Demonstrated history of meeting deadlines and driving to results. Strong attention to detail and quality orientation. Creative problem-solving skills.
Computer Skills: Computer literacy, including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, is a must. Experience with other data analytical tools.
Education: Other supporting certifications.
Talent Management Services
Magellan Health Services
6950 Columbia Gateway Drive
Columbia, Maryland 21046
Phone: (800) 458-2740 Ext. 32017